Superbowl Guacamole recipes
This Mexican dip is traditionally made by mashing avocados with salt, lime, cilantro and jalapeno. Avocados are yummy on their own, Guac is just next level. It is meant to be easy to make and, plain and simple. It consists quality ingredients with flavors that come together beautifully. I have added tomatoes to my recipe, you can leave them out (the debate continues!).
This video will also show you what else you can do with guac. 2 other fun ways to enjoy this: deviled eggs and guacamole toast. This one is a crowd pleaser, give it a try!
1. 5 ripe avocados
2. 1 lime
3. 1/2 large onion
4. 1 jalapeno
5. 4 cloves garlic
6. 2 tomatoes
7. salt 8. olive oil
9. fresh cilantro
Steps: 1. Slice and scoop avocados.
2. Use a fork to mash them down to small chunks.
3. Add lime juice & salt.
4. Finely chop onion, jalapeno and cilantro.
5. Mix well with salt and lime juice.
Add mix to avocados.
6. Mince finely garlic cloves with some salt.
7. Finely chop the tomatoes (make sure to remove seeds/pulp).
8. Mix garlic, tomatoes, lime juice, salt and olive oil to avocados.
9. Garnish with fresh cilantro and drizzle of olive oil.
10.Serve with corn chips/scoops.
11.Add guac to boiled egg whites for Deviled Egg.
12.Add guac to toasted bread for Guacamole Toast.